Protein Cinnamon Rolls
WRITTEN BY Ryan Hayesabout 1 month ago
- •Stir together 10 scoops (1 cup) BUBS Naturals Collagen Protein, 3 cups whole wheat flour, 1/3c coconut sugar, pinch of salt, and a packet of instant yeast.
- •in a saucepan heat 2/3c cashew milk and 1T coconut oil.
- •Pour into protein mixture in a mixer, add 1 egg, and combine well. The dough should become sticky but pliable.
- •Knead with the hook attachment (or your hands).
- •Form dough into a ball and place in a bowl to let rise for 30 minutes. Once dough has risen, roll out 1/4” thick.
- •Spread 1/4c melted coconut all over the dough.
- •Next, mix 1/4c coconut sugar with 2T cinnamon.
- •Sprinkle all over the dough on top of the coconut oil.
- •Tightly roll the dough into a ‘log’ and then cut into 2-3” cinnamon rolls.
- •Place into 9” pan. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- •In a saucepan bring 2/3c coconut cream to a boil with 2 scoops BUBS Naturals Collagen Protein, 1/4c maple syrup, 1/2t vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Drizzle onto cinnamon rolls and serve warm.