Pork Chops w/ Collagen Protein Honey Glaze
WRITTEN BY Ryan Hayesabout 1 month ago
- •1 lb pork chops
- •1 tsp salt
- •1 tsp black pepper
- •2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- •1 cup beef broth
- •3 tbsp honey
- •6 scoops Bubs Naturals protein powder
- •1 tbsp soy sauce
- •1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- •½ tsp salt
- •1 tbsp onion powder
- •Add pork chops to baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- •Bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes (until pork is cooked through).
- •Blend glaze ingredients until smooth.
- •Pour into skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 5 minutes (until foam reduces).
- •Place cooked pork chops in a skillet with glaze and coat well. Top with parsley before serving.