How This “Super Glue” Cell Supports Healthy Aging From Head To Toe.
Trying to maintain your vitality as you age?
- What science calls the most abundant cellular structure in the human body, and why maintaining it can support healthy aging
- How to support the body’s natural ability to rebound from occasional stress and fatigue.
- Plus, how adding this “bounce-back nutrient” to anything you eat supports healthy bones, firmer looking skin, joint health, digestion and strong muscles as you age.
The greatest fear in life isn’t getting older… it’s the fear of feeling old.
But there is a smart and simple way to support healthy aging
- Erase the appearance of wrinkles and tighten flabby skin
- Support gut and liver health
- Help maintain healthy bones, muscles, and joints
You need to try this natural, simple and effective way That supports your vitality at any age.
Did you know?
- That there’s a “glue-like” cell made in the human body that is the vital link to support healthy aging
- However, by the age of 30 your body starts to lose as much as 20% of this vital cell
- And by the age of 50, your body loses 50% or more
Researchers believe that the decay of this “gluey cell” contributes to a number of aging-factors
This isn’t blood cells… And it’s not fat
- This cell makes up 1/3rd of your body’s total protein
- And without it, your body would literally fall apart
Have you figured out what this cell is yet?
- The Answer is simple... and it’s just one simple word: collagen.
Collagen is the most abundant cellular structure in the human body
- It helps form your tendons, muscle tissue, bones, organs, skin, and even blood cells.
- And because it’s found literally everywhere in your body
Collagen has been shown to support many of your body’s important functions
- Including building muscle
- Maintaining the digestive tract
- Toning skin and strengthening hair and nails
- Supporting healthy bones and even sexual function
Hearing all of this, you must be thinking that collagen sounds pretty great, right?
Collagen is the glue that holds the body together.
- It makes up almost all of your extracellular matrix – the stuff that keeps your cells sticking together. That why we call it the “super glue” cell. When we’re young and healthy, we have tons of collagen in our bodies. Which is why we look good, feel good, and our bodies are naturally able to maintain their health. But as we get older, our bodies naturally produce less and less collagen
Here’s Why Collagen Naturally Declines With Age Up until your 20s, your body is full of collagen
But by the time you hit your 30s, your amount of collagen begins to shrink
Factors that affect your collagen production include
- Alcohol / Smoking of any kind
- Sun Exposure / Occasional Stress and Sleeplessness
- Eating Refined Sugars or Greasy Foods
- Stress Levels / Poor Sleep
- If you’ve had kids or are pregnant
Some researchers believe that one of the ways to support your body’s natural ability to create collagen Is by maintaining amino acid production
- Amino acids are the building blocks to proteins, and collagen is made from amino acids in the blood stream. Your amino acid production is directly related to your collagen health. By Maintaining your amino acid production it’s possible for the body to keep producing collagen naturally. Health collagen levels help the body hold itself together, support hair, nail and skin health, maintain live and gut functions, as well as supporting strong bones and joints
- When it comes to maintaining your youth, energy, strength as you age… You Must Live a Lifestyle that Supports Healthy Collagen Production!
- So, what’s the best way to do that? Well before we get into that… there’s something else you should know about collagen.
There are 2 Types of Collagen that Are ESSENTIAL to Your Wellbeing
Collagen Type I
- Found in the skeleton, skin and tendons and supports bone, joint, skin, hair and nail health.
Collagen Type III
- Found in intestinal tract, organs, and connective tissues, and supports all over bodily functions.
- Types I and III are the most important because they are the most abundant forms in the human body.
- They are where you find tons of Glycine and Proline – two amino acids that boost collagen production.
- Also, there’s something else important you should know about collagen…
The Only Way to Get More Collagen Is to Consume It
You’ve seen collagen creams, shampoos and other topical products that claim to boost your collagen
- But that’s all a bunch of clever marketing, it’s not based on any real science.
- Because scientifically, it’s impossible for collagen to be absorbed through the skin. Because the collagen molecules are just too big! Remember, collagen is a super strong structure in the human body responsible for holding every part of you together.
- The molecules that make collagen so firm and glue like are too large to seep through your skin’s pores.
- Instead, they sit on top of the surface and give you a superficial look of improvement.
- But if you washed it all away, your skin would look dry and saggy again, your hair limp again, and anything else that you use it topically on would simply lose its luster.
So spending your money on “topical” collagen products is like throwing it straight in the trash.
- You must consume collagen to get more collage. Those are the facts.
- So what’s the best way to consume collagen?
- Remember, collagen is made up from amino acids – the building blocks of protein… So, a natural, organic protein source can give you tons of collagen.
- If you know what you’re looking for.
- The health industry is full of questionable products out there that aren’t regulated by the FDA.
- But there is a brand out there that stands above the rest…
- Because of their commitment to quality, effectiveness, and their absolute love for helping others…
- They’re called: BUBS Naturals Collagen Protein
BUBS Naturals is a superior health brand that sprouted from a tragedy turned triumph.
- BUBS gets its name from American Hero, Glen “BUB” Doherty…
- A US soldier who died heroically defending our nation in Benghazi, Libya in 2012.
- To honor him, his friends founded BUBS Naturals in his name.
- What began as a humble effort to honor a friend and help people get healthier…
- Turned into a powerful anti-aging movement that’s changed the lives of tens of thousands of people.
BUBS Naturals Collagen Protein is the Industry’s Gold Standard
- It also contains many of the amino acids that are essential for bone, joint, skin, and muscle health.
- Like Glycine and Proline – which you remember are important for boosting collagen production.
- Plus, our happy bovines are raised by ethical farmers and spend their lives grazing on large, green pastures.
- This means our collagen is organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-free, corn-free, and free from fillers.
Purified Through State-Of-The-Art Hydrolysis
- Our hydrolysis (water-enzyme purification) process ensures that our collagen protein is highly bioavailable – meaning that it’s easily absorbed into your body.
- We use clinically proven and tested enzymes to extract collagen from the upcycled hides from our South American bovines…
- Resulting in a pure, crystalized form of highly bioavailable collagen that gets to work on your body…
- The moment you consume it.
Support Your Body With 7 Essential Amino Acids And 20 Grams Of Protein
- Remember when we said the body needs amino acids to create more collagen?
- BUBS contains 7 essential amino acids, 20 grams of protein, plus an additional 11 amino acids that give your health a BIG boost.
- BUBS is full of Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine which promote optimal liver function and supports the body’s “cleansing organ”
- Our formula’s Glutamine, Aspartate and Arginine give your gut the fuel it needs to keep on going, resulting in more regular bowel movements and less indigestion.
- For elastic, lubricated joints, you need methionine. And our formula gives you plenty so you can support your mobility.
STRONGER BONES AND MUSCLES
- All amino acids are great for preserving bone and muscle health, and our source of Threonine will have you feeling stronger at every age.
SUPPORT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Everyone deserves to feel confident in their immune health. The Histidine in our BUBS formula will support a healthy immune system
BOUNCE BACK FASTER
- With our dynamic amino-acid complex, your body “learns” how to bounce back from stress, exercise, or fatigue faster, which means less time recovering, and more time doing the things you love.
All these benefits come from one great ingredient! Our formula is designed to boost your health in the ways you need it most.
Tasteless, Odor-less, and Mixes Well with Anything
- Our tasteless powder is highly soluble and dissolves easily, so you could add it to your coffee, smoothies, or even a glass of water.
- And unlike most collagen supplements, BUBS is heat stable – meaning you can bake or cook with it without compromising its ingredients.
- With BUBS, there’s no chalkiness or weird chemical aftertastes. Just pure, clean collagen protein that our fans absolutely love.
We’re Not Just Bragging – Our Customers Truly Love Their Experience with BUBS Naturals Collagen Protein!
With everything you get in one serving of BUBS Collagen Protein.
- 7 essential amino acids, 20 grams of protein, plus another 11 beneficial amino acids…
- You’d spend upwards of $300 on a variety of supplements to try to come close to what BUBS has to offer.
- But with BUBS you can do something to support your health as you age. For as little as $43 per tub.
- You can increase your savings by 16% when you bundle and save!
Plus, with every tub sold, BUBS donates 10% of our profits to the Glen “BUB” Doherty Foundation
- So you know your dollar is going to a great cause – honoring American heroes like BUB!
- Just imagine, feeling stronger, more flexible, and more energized. Getting compliments everywhere you go on how good and young you look. Playing with your grandkids and making cherished memories without letting pain or immobility stop you.
- Being able to bounce-back as you age and keep living life to the fullest. This life is possible for you!
- Make the right choice for your health today with BUBS Naturals Collagen Protein.
frequently asked questions
The word bioavailability refers to the part of the substance that is actually able to enter your bloodstream, and put to good use, once introduced to the body. In other words, it refers to how much of a supplement is actually being absorbed by the body, rather than just passing through and being eliminated. When we say that BUBS Collagen Peptides are “immediately bioavailable” we mean that they are highly digestible, and are easily absorbed by your body, and ready to be put to good use.
We give 10% to charity (mainly military foundations) with every purchase you make. The BUBS namesake derives from Glen ‘BUB’ Doherty, who was heroically killed in Benghazi, Libya in 2012. In addition to remembering Glen for the patriot he is, the BUBS ethos centers around the passionate and adventure seeking life that Glen lived.
Woven into the DNA of BUBS Naturals is that of professional athletes, top performers, rabble-rousers, and Navy SEALs. Through that, our goal is to exceed your expectations in everything we do, starting with our Collagen backed by scientific research and discovery; an endless pursuit to help you, and us, find the Fountain of Youth.
BUBS Guarantee: Bubs strives to keep you totally fulfilled and gratified, which is why we offer a first order money back guarantee. If at any point you decide this is not the protein for you, remember you are protected by the highest standard first order money-back guarantee.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
All items can be returned to:
1026 N Coast Hwy 101 Encinitas, CA 92024 You can also call us: 760.456.2631 and we will help you arrange your return. Our hours of operation are 9am - 5pm PST Monday - Friday.
Please return your item with your original order number attached and we will refund you within 2 weeks of receiving.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- *Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Product results may vary from person to person.
- Information provided on this site is solely for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing of any medications or supplements. Only your healthcare provider should diagnose your healthcare problems and prescribe treatment. None of our statements or information, including health claims, articles, advertising or product information have been evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products or ingredients referred to on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your healthcare provider before starting any supplement, diet or exercise program, before taking any medications or receiving treatment, particularly if you are currently under medical care. Make sure you carefully read all product labeling and packaging prior to use. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, do not take any supplements without first consulting and obtaining the approval of your healthcare provider.
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using our products.ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on this page are results that have been forwarded to us by users of "Enter Product Name" products and related products are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.