- 1 lb pork chops
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 tbsp honey
- 6 scoops Bubs Naturals protein powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- Add pork chops to baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes (until pork is cooked through).
- Blend glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 5 minutes (until foam reduces).
- Place cooked pork chops in skillet with glaze and coat well. Top with parsley before serving.