Collagen Protein Mole Sauce
WRITTEN BY TJ Ferrara3 months ago
- •1 pasilla pepper, seeds removed
- •1/2 red onion, chopped
- •2 tbsp minced garlic
- •2 tbsp olive oil
- •5 scoops BUBS Naturals Collagen Protein
- •1 tbsp ancho chili powder
- •2 tsp salt
- •1 tbsp ground cumin
- •1/2 tsp cinnamon
- •2 cups chicken broth
- •8 oz stewed tomatoes
- •2 tbsp peanut butter
- •3 oz dark chocolate
- •Add pasilla pepper to a baking sheet and roast at 425F for 10 minutes.
- •In the meantime, sauté onion and garlic with olive oil in large skillet for 5 minutes.
- •Transfer onion mixture to blender. Add roasted pepper and all remaining ingredients (excluding chocolate), to blender.
- •Blend until smooth. Pour back into the skillet and turn to low-medium heat.
- •Add chocolate and stir until melted.
- •Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.